- Who we are
- Usage and legal right to process your data
- Who we share your data with
- Data transfers outside the EU
- How long we store data
- Your rights
Who we are
Data protection officer: Oliver Green
Trading name: theweb.agency
ID number: X2645187A
Adress: C/ Circunvalación 11, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, España
Email: [email protected]
Usage and legal right to process your data
Theweb.agency tratará los datos personales de los usuarios del sitio web para los fines que se identifican a continuación:
Usage 1: Respond to your request for information about our services
Legal right for this data processing: consent of the interested party, which can be withdrawn in any moment.
Usage 2: Analyze how users use our website
We process data in order to analyse and understand how users use our site. An example would be understanding how we can offer an improved version of a particular page for users of a specific device or counting the number of visits to our site.
Legal basis for this data processing: consent of the user, which can be withdrawn in any moment.
Who we share data with
We share data with the following providers under their terms & conditions.
Hosting: Gigas Hosting S.A. who’s registered business address is in Spain. More info at: https://www.gigas.com Gigas Hosting S.A. processes data in order to provide hosting services for theweb.agency
Data transfers outside the EU
Information generated by the cookie set to track your usage of this website, including your IP address, will be transferred directly to and stored by Google in their servers in the United States.
How long we store data
Data will only be stored for the length of time necessary to fulfil the purpose of the data processing.
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered address of theweb.agency or to the email address indicated at the top of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identity document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data
- Right to request correction (where they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of processing, in which case they will only be kept by theweb.agency for the right to the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose processing. theweb.agency will stop processing your data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims will continue to process.
- Right to data portability: If you want your data to be processed by another firm, theweb.agency will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
- Right to erase data: With the exception of legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
- Models, forms and more information about your rights: Please refer to the official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
However, in case any major change is made, you will receive a notice from theweb.agency so that you have the opportunity to review those changes before they become applicable, always with the opportunity to request deletion of your data before any changes come into force.